3 Gala apples
1/2c apple juice
2 TBSP walnuts
1/2c shredded coconut
6 pitted Medjool dates
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4c maple syrup
1TBSP dairy-free butter
1. Wash and core apples, careful not to scoop too close to the bottom
2. Finely chop and pulse blend raw granola in a blender or food processor until mixed well. Be careful not to overmix.
3. Stuff apples with raw granola and place inside large pot.
4. Place pot on stove on high heat
5. Immediately add apple juice and bring to a boil
6. Place lid on pot, place in Wonderbag and cook for 2-3 hours
7. Before serving, make maple sauce by melting butter and maple syrup in a saucepan on the stovetop or heating in the microwave until warm.
8. Drizzle maple sauce over apples and serve with dairy free yogurt. Enjoy!
Thanks to @ _falconcara_