8 Yukon Gold potatoes
1 Yellow onion
2 Garlic Cloves
2 tsp Olive oil
1 TBSP Chipotle chili powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
2 tsp Dried oregano
1tsp Smoked Paprika powder
1/2 tsp Liquid smoke (optional)
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 can Black beans
Cilantro to garnish
Large Flour or Gluten Free Tortillas
*can be made a day in advance*
- Rinse and chop potatoes into quarters. The bigger the chunks the firmer the potatoes will be
- Dice onion and slice garlic
- Heat olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Once hot, sauté onions until slightly browned
- Add garlic and stir until garlic is fragrant or slightly browned
- Add potatoes, increase heat to medium-high. Toss for a few minutes until potatoes begin to brown
- Drain and rinse canned black beans (to avoid gas) and add to pot, stirring frequently.
- After a couple of minutes add all spices including salt and pepper to taste, and liquid smoke (if using) and mix thoroughly.
- Add enough water to cover 1/2-3/4 the potatoes. Add more salt/seasonings to taste if needed
- Bring everything to a boil, once at a boil remove from stove and place your pot in your Wonderbag.
- Close your Wonderbag and cook for 5 Hours.
- Once cooked, remove pot from your Wonderbag. Slice the tomatoes and avocados and arrange on a serving plate to assemble your breakfast burritos! If making a day in advance just re-heat the potato/bean mixture when ready to eat and serve.
Thanks to @ _falconcara_